Ecopolis Certification and Service LLC offers the following set of services in relation to buildings, structures, complex of buildings, for management companies or owners:
1. Consulting, development of sections, strategies and implementation support according to BREEAM, LEED, DGNB standards, "Green Standards" 2.0
2. Development of a building energy efficiency strategy.
3. Calculation of the carbon footprint of buildings.
4. Development of a strategy for minimization and carbon neutrality of Facilities.
5. Reducing the ecological footprint and creating a comfortable environment.
6. Benchmarking, development of a detailed, step-by-step plan for the implementation of strategies for energy efficiency, energy independence and carbon neutrality for Facilities using specialized technologies, manufacturers, calculation of economic efficiency and overall reasonability of implementation.
7. Formation of a phased budget for the implementation of the energy efficiency strategy, energy independence and carbon neutrality.
8. Drawing up energy balances, calculating the carbon footprint and forecasts relating to Facilities by year, including a detailed analysis of energy consumers (including the main consuming objects) at the Facilities in accordance with the the following types of resources:
- Water for household use;
- Water for use in technological processes;
- Electricity consumption outdoor lighting;
- Power consumption for indoor lighting;
- Electricity consumption of anchor tenants;
- Electricity consumption by other tenants;
- Power consumption of technological equipment;
- Energy consumption for cold supply (the amount of electricity consumed, the amount of heat generated);
- Energy consumption for heating (the amount of gas used - including the analysis of use of gas for own needs and excluding the production of heat energy and supply of hot water, the amount of heat energy generated, analysis of heat supply systems, carrying out a heat engineering calculation of surrounding structures.
- Assessment of changes in energy consumption when switching the heating and hot water supply system from gas to electricity;
- Heat supply, including data on own sources of heat, installed heat equipment and related consumption by the Facility sorted into main zones. Conducting inspections of the thermal efficiency of Facilities, including, if necessary, making measurements with the appropriate instruments;
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems – assessing the climate related requirements, procedures for the operation of the system operating, data on automation;
- The volume of waste water discharged;
- The volume of storm water discharged (comparatively clean);
- The volume of (dirty) storm water discharged (dirty) after treatment;
- Management and volume of removal of solid waste.
9. Establishing energy and carbon forecasts of the Facility, buildings by types of resources, making forecasts for each of the above types of resources.
10. Development and implementation of software for calculating the carbon footprint of Objects, indicating the number of emitted carbon units, according to the above list of types of resources, followed by basic and individual recommendations on ways to compensate or minimize the carbon footprint of Objects.